Insurgents Offer to Stop Attacks
So what do you guys think about this? You think we'll agree to these terms? And if so, do you think they're being truthful here?
I personally think it all seems a bit fishy.
Insurgents Offer to Stop Attacks
So what do you guys think about this? You think we'll agree to these terms? And if so, do you think they're being truthful here?
I personally think it all seems a bit fishy.
Officially retired
Sure I believe they will but then again I also believe in the Easter Bunny , Tooth Fairy and Santa .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Ummm no. Don't believe a word of it. Were the Devils to those. And last i heard they launched war against all Christians and nations that believe in Christianity in any form or fashion. Including Isreal and other nations.
They want time to re-group. As far as I know, if they just quit fighting, the ones not wanted for crimes, are off scott-free. What they want is the press coverage and ability to reach more people to recruit them. I hope we agree to a ceasefire with exceptions, keep doing whatever it is they want stopped and keep reacting to assults on our troops with speed ,muscle and violence. The troops are stuck in a bad situation, don't take the ammo from their weapons.
Very well said man.. I agree.
Officially retired
From a story on today's on-line KPT Times. [ QUOTE ]
Al-Maliki, meanwhile, left for a whirlwind trip to Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and the United Arab Emirates to seek support for his reconciliation initiative, which includes an amnesty for the mostly Sunni insurgents
[/ QUOTE ] Seems all they have to do is agree to be good, ripped from a story about a car bombing that caused 60 or so deaths. Baghdad Bombing
Bookmarks